Join us for a special online program offered by Rod Francis to support the Center for Mindful Living and a presentation that can help his whole community. Rod will be sharing insightful thoughts and some research-driven life skills and practices during his program Innershift: How to Change Yourself to Change Your World.
- Help you more successfully meet and manage challenges.
During this online event, he will be exploring some of the key components of resiliency and great decision-making in a time we need it the most. You will learn cutting-edge tools and practices which can:
- Show you how to bring more intelligence online for better decision-making.
- Support your ability to bring a more values-driven future into being.
We have several ways for you to participate in this event. In addition to the individual tickets, we have provided two additional options for your consideration:
- *$100 Scholarship Sponsor allows you to provide a scholarship to one participant who may not be able to afford to purchase a ticket. Rod is offering a special offer for those participants paying at this level. We will raffle the names of each of the scholarship sponsor purchasers and the winner will get two 1 hour coaching sessions with Rod, a value of $400. If you purchase this option, please let us know if there is someone in need you'd like to nominate to attend this event with your scholarship sponsor purchase. Please know that any remaining funds from this sponsorship level will go directly into the Center's scholarship fund to provide opportunities for those in need to attend other Center programs.
- $250 Individual Presentation Sponsor allows you to help sponsor the event presentation and provide financial support to the Center for Mindful Living to help with the loss of revenue due to COVID-19 and contribute to the on-going operations and mission of the Center for Mindful Living.
*If you are interested in attending and aren't financially able to at this time, please reach out to [email protected] We will be offering scholarship spots on a first-come, first-served basis. The number of spots available depends on the amount of scholarship sponsor level purchases.
About Rod Francis:
Rod is an incredible facilitator and we are lucky to have him as a Center partner. As well as a diverse career through international performing arts and business, Rod has been teaching for over 30 years, coaching and mentoring for over a decade and runs programs internationally in human and leadership development. He is currently Head of Coaching Faculty at the Human Potential Institute and co-creator of the Human Potential Coach training program. Rod has had a meditation practice for approximately three decades and has sat many teacher-led retreats in the Insight tradition. His guiding teacher is Yanai Postelnik. Rod also sat the MBSR in Mind Body Medicine retreat with the program’s founder Jon Kabat-Zinn and is a qualified MBSR teacher with the UMass teacher program. Learn more about Rod Francis HERE.