“Your beliefs become your thoughts,
Your thoughts become your words,
Your words become your actions,
Your actions become your habits,
Your habits become your values,
Your values become your destiny.”
What is your body's language? Let’s explore core beliefs that may be limiting you in the world. Utilizing somatic practices, chakras and yoga to reflect and embody new beliefs that may allow you to feel a greater sense of alignment between your thoughts, words and actions.
This is a three part series though the option to drop in to any is accessible to you. Each week will be guided by the following questions and areas to reflect on:
- May 6: Where do your thoughts consistently go?
- May 13: Do your words reflect who you are and what you want to align with?
- May 20: Are your actions supporting the changes you want to make in your life?
The workshop will include:
- Offered one simple Kriya to support the journey and commit to practicing for 40 days. We will discover and share how this Kriya affects these three areas (thoughts, words and actions) in our life.
- Guided Meditation and Movement to discover core beliefs, with the opportunity for reflection and journaling will be experienced in each session.
- Personalized Somatic and Self-Awareness practices to experiment with and discover more over the weeks in-between until we meet again.
Led by Madia Swicord, B.S., E-RYT 500, MMT. Owner of Madia's Healing Arts and Founder/Director of the Chattanooga Yoga School. Madia Swicord is Licensed Massage Therapist, Certified Hatha and Vinyasa Yoga Teacher, Yoga Teacher Trainer. She has an extensive background in helping people with physical and emotional pain relief. Her passion is to assist someone on their journey to self discovery and awakening to more energy and joy via a variety of ancient and modern mind/body techniques. She has advanced training in Yoga Psychology and is a Graduate of the Professional Hakomi Mindfulness Training of “assisted self-study” that is threaded into her yoga classes and her private sessions. She has been trained in Presence Based Coaching and is utilizing these techniques in all that she offers. She is dedicated to sharing timeless wisdom techniques for mind-body health, deeper life fulfillment and emotional healing.